Please CONTACT US for any price queries
|0||21 Jan - 2 Feb (Jakarta to Padang)||OPEN|
|1||18 February - 2 March||OPEN|
|6||29 April - 11 May||BOOKED|
|7||20 May - 1 June||BOOKED|
|12||29 July - 10 August||BOOKED|
|16||30 September - 12 October||OPEN|
|18||28 Oct. - 9 Nov.
28 Oct. - 4 Nov. (7 days)
|19||12-24 November (Padang - Phuket)
7 days (Route Padang - Nias)
Got a question? Ask Us!
You can also check out our Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit required to confirm your booking is US$8000.
- The standard trip price is for 10 people only. We can take an extra 2 people (max of 12) for US$4000 per extra person.
- Telo or Nias fuel surcharge: US$3000
- Final balance is due 90 days before sailing
- No refunds of deposits or payments unless boat does not sail. In the case of cancellation payments may be refunded at the discretion of Addiction Surfing.
- Travel insurance with inclusion for Medivac is MANDATORY; details of Policy- Insurance Company and contact details to be forward to Addiction Surfing 30 days before departure.
- A current passport with 6 months validity from date of entry to Indonesia required.
- Absolutely no drugs of any kind tolerated. Foreigners caught with drugs may face capital punishment or life imprisonment.
- Transfers to and from Padang airport
- Use of tender for fishing and exploratory trips ashore
- Use of fishing and snorkling equipment
- Three gourmet meals per day
- Snacks and fruit
- Non-alcoholic refreshments such as bottled water, hot drinks soft drinks and juices
- 24 cans of Bintang per passenger
- Use of onboard entertainment systems including DVD video and stereo
- Use of all MV Addiction onboard equipment and amenities.
What’s Not Included
- Photo Service (always available US$200/person)
- Mentawaii Surfer Tax - 100US$ per surfer
- Airline tickets
- Travel Insurance (compulsory for all guests, including medivac coverage and coverage for lost charter days)
- We recommend http://www.onlinetravelinsurance.com.au/
- Alcoholic Drinks other than Bintang described above, (Passengers are welcome to stock up on beer at local prices prior to departure). If requested a wine list can be forwarded for passengers wishing to purchase specific wines and spirits before departure. A minimum of 90 days notice is required for specific orders.
- Tips for the crew. Tips typically start around US$50 and up. If you’ve had a really good time and the crew’s been outstanding, let them know! Please give all tips to the captain for dispersal to the crew.